Data Centre physical infrastructure architecture
InfraStruxure™ is the scalable and adaptable data centre IT room architecture that dramatically reduces time and complexity from concept and design through installation. Power, cooling, racks, security and management components are conceived and tested as part of an integrated system – as evidenced by the aesthetics, functionality and ease of management software integration.
The new generation of InfraStruxure delivers:
- Higher performance – 25 percent increase in power and cooling capacity, 15 percent smaller footprint
- More scalability – as big as you want to go
- Faster and easier automated planning and design tools with open and integrated management and operations software
- More innovation and leadership – from the world’s leader in data centre physical infrastructure
- all while reducing cost!
Why do InfraStruxure data centres mean business?
Taking a broad system view enables full realization of the benefits of going fast, going dense and going green while ensuring your critical availability targets are met. An open system, InfraStruxure™ is the proven ‘on-demand’ architecture for data centre IT rooms small and large, delivering high availability and real energy savings whether deployed on its own, in a zone, or in incremental steps.
To us, a data centre means business when:
- It is always available, 24/7/365, and performs at the highest level at all times
- It is always ready and able to grow at the breakneck speed of business
- It enables IT and facilities to keep pace with the business in a synchronized way
- It continues to achieve greater and greater energy efficiency—from planning through operations
- It lets you add capacity without waiting on logistical delays (e.g., work orders)
- It is able to grow with the business itself
- It supports—instead of hinders—business